Can you measure CX real-time, in the moment? Are you confident that you have an objective measure of your CX? Can you benchmark your CX with your competitors?
In my experience, the answer for most organizations is “No.”
Organizations find themselves anxiously awaiting CSAT and NPS results, investing dollars and time in the process. Don't get me wrong. These KPIs are great metrics. They are common, simple, and easy to understand. However, they are incomplete measurements on their own, more specifically:
- They are not forward looking
- They are not directly actionable
- They are not real-time
I would like to introduce a new approach around measuring, testing, and managing CX with an innovative series of operational metrics. We call them...Operational Customer Experience (OCX). These metrics are:
- 1) Measured in real-time,
- 2) Based on actual customer interactions with your channels,
- 3) Scientific and not subjective, and
- 4) Allow you to benchmark to your industry or with the broader market.